We are still here for you and we can’t wait to begin offering full service. In the meantime, Ridgway Library is committed to providing our patrons safe access to physical materials through a curbside pickup service.
Our online resources are available. Please call or email us if you are having any issues accessing your digital accounts.
WiFi is available on the new east patio and on the south patio for patrons that have their own devices. Please enjoy our comfy outdoor furniture and be sure to social distance.
Library outside Book Return is open.
Ridgway Library Curbside Service
Hours for curbside pickup: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
We support social distancing efforts, so we will notify you when your items are ready for pick-up. Thanks for your patience.
Please follow these steps to pick up materials at the Library.
Step one: Place your items on hold.
- You can call us at (970) 626-5252 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to order items you wish to check out
- Use our website https://ridgway.colibraries.org/ to search for items
- Click on Search the Catalog
- Select Ridgway Public Library
- Choose your preference: Books or Movies
- Select Available Now
- On the left side of the screen you will see Narrow Your Results which should help you find your reading and viewing preferences. Shelving Location will help you locate NEW BOOKS
- Place a hold on the items you want.
- If you would like the librarian to prepare a “Grab Bag” of library materials for you or your child, please give us a call and we will put together a bag of items selected just for you.
- You will be notified via email or phone when your hold is ready.
Step two: Pick up your items.
- Bagged holds will be on a table outside of the building for contactless pickup.
- Your bag will be labeled with your Last Name
- Grab your bag and enjoy!
Remember, Ridgway Library remains closed to the public. Lobbies, restrooms, computers, copiers and other spaces will not be accessible. No book donations will be accepted at this time. Due dates will be automatically extended twice unless the item is requested by another patron.
- If you need further assistance, library staff are here to help. Please call 970-626-5252