Appointment Slots Are On Hold
- Appointment slots are offered at 10:00; 11:00; 1:00; 2:00 and 3:00 (Monday and Friday appointments begin at 1:00pm)
- The library will have a maximum of 10 patrons allowed in the building for each appointment slot.
- Appointments can be made ahead of time, with any remaining spots allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Patrons are limited to one visit per day.
- Library visit will be limited to 45 minutes.
If you arrive after the start of an appointment slot, you will still have to leave at the end of the appointment time period. For instance, if you arrive at 10:30 for the 10:00 appointment, you will have to leave at the end of the appointment at 10:45.
- Computer use is limited to 45 minutes, to allow us time to clean computer stations in between uses.
- We have tables and chairs set up outdoors for WiFi access.
Children’s toys and hands-on activities are not available.
Meeting rooms are not available.
In-person technology help is not available.
Volunteer opportunities are not available at this time.
Book donations are not being accepted at this time.