Ridgway Public Library District
Board of Trustees
December 9, 2022, 1:00p.m.
Ridgway Public Library
300 Charles Street
(click here for Zoom access)
Trustees: Julie Duff, Sandy Hennessy, Dickson Pratt, Jeff Pryor, Sally Trapp, Jenny Williams, Library Director: Amy Baer
Approval of Prior Minutes
Friends of the Ridgway Library Update
Action and Discussion Items
Interview & talk with board applicants for January 2023
Approve signage for Young Adult and Children’s Area
Board Training Update
Email accounts for board members
Library Directory Employment Agreement
Treasurers Report – Julie Duff
2023 draft budget
“Roll Call” vote for annual budget
Directors Report – Amy Baer
Puzzle and Game shelf
Inventory is 95% complete
The Board reserves the right to add or delete items of business and to change the order of business as needed. The Board welcomes public participation in the meetings. If specific accommodations are needed, please contact the Direct, Amy Baer, (970) 626-5252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting.
Hours for curbside pickup:
Monday thru Thursday, 10:00a.m. to 6:00p.m.
Friday, 10:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.
Saturday, 10:00a.m. to 2:00p.m.
We support social distancing efforts, so we will notify you when your items are ready for pick-up. Thanks for your patience.
Please follow these steps to pick up materials at the Library.
Step one: Place your items on hold.
- You can call us at (970) 626-5252 or email us at email@example.com to order items you wish to check out
- Use our website https://ridgway.colibraries.org/ to search for items
- Click on Search the Catalog
- Select Ridgway Public Library
- Choose your preference: Books or Movies
- Select Available Now
- On the left side of the screen you will see Narrow Your Results which should help you find your reading and viewing preferences. Shelving Location will help you locate NEW BOOKS
- Place a hold on the items you want.
- If you would like the librarian to prepare a “Grab Bag” of library materials for you or your child, please give us a call and we will put together a bag of items selected just for you.
- You will be notified via email or phone when your hold is ready.
Step two: Pick up your items.
- Bagged holds will be on a table outside of the building for contactless pickup.
- Your bag will be labeled with your Last Name
- Grab your bag and enjoy!
If you need further assistance, library staff are here to help. Please call 970-626-5252