- Appointment slots are offered at 10:00; 11:00; 1:00; 2:00 and 3:00 (Monday appointments begin at 1:00pm)
- The library will have a maximum of 10 patrons allowed in the building for each appointment slot.
- Appointments can be made ahead of time, with any remaining spots allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Patrons are limited to one visit per day.
- Library visit will be limited to 45 minutes.
If you arrive after the start of an appointment slot, you will still have to leave at the end of the appointment time period. For instance, if you arrive at 10:30 for the 10:00 appointment, you will have to leave at the end of the appointment at 10:45.
- Computer use is limited to 45 minutes, to allow us time to clean computer stations in between uses.
- We have tables and chairs set up outdoors for WiFi access.
Children’s toys and hands-on activities are not available.
Meeting rooms are not available.
In-person technology help is not available.
Volunteer opportunities are not available at this time.
Book donations are not being accepted at this time.
Curbside pickup is available every day from 10:00am – 4:00pm. Call or email 970-626-5252; firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange
Hours for curbside pickup: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
We support social distancing efforts, so we will notify you when your items are ready for pick-up. Thanks for your patience.
Please follow these steps to pick up materials at the Library.
Step one: Place your items on hold.
- You can call us at (970) 626-5252 or email us at email@example.com to order items you wish to check out
- Use our website https://ridgway.colibraries.org/ to search for items
- Click on Search the Catalog
- Select Ridgway Public Library
- Choose your preference: Books or Movies
- Select Available Now
- On the left side of the screen you will see Narrow Your Results which should help you find your reading and viewing preferences. Shelving Location will help you locate NEW BOOKS
- Place a hold on the items you want.
- If you would like the librarian to prepare a “Grab Bag” of library materials for you or your child, please give us a call and we will put together a bag of items selected just for you.
- You will be notified via email or phone when your hold is ready.
Step two: Pick up your items.
- Bagged holds will be on a table outside of the building for contactless pickup.
- Your bag will be labeled with your Last Name
- Grab your bag and enjoy!
If you need further assistance, library staff are here to help. Please call 970-626-5252